Monday, August 24, 2009

Kanwal Hashmat Malik


Kanwal Hashmat Malik is one of the youngest internationally renowned entrepreneurs of Pakistan with diversified work experience in the avenues of banking, general trading, forex trading, higher education consultancy, franchising and the retail business. As an inspiring icon to the youth, she interacts quite often in international women and youth conferences in and outside Pakistan. She is a celebrity CEO who is ambitious, hard working, honest and loves what she does. According to her, she has and will continue to make Pakistan proud through her various achievements.

The best part of being a woman…
If you want something, ask a man. But if you want to get things done, ask a woman.

How do you strike a balance between your personal and professional life?
As much as a workaholic I may seem, I’m an easy-going, flexible and laid back person at home on weekends. I enjoy reading, cooking, playing the keyboard, singing and enjoying quality time with my family. Before, I used to bring my work home and now I just let it wait for me.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! My name is Zaim Chaudhry. I’m from Islamabad. I attended your presentation at Preston University. I am doing MBA (HRM and Marketing) from there. I really got inspired by your vision and speed of your success. I would really love to get more out of you. I got many queries but I would just ask one question right now that which personality inspired you to be an entrepreneur and social worker at the same time.
    I would really love to get your personal contact. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete